Aurobindo Pharma manufactures generic pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company's manufacturing facilities are approved by several leading regulatory agencies like US FDA, UK MHRA, WHO, Health Canada, MCC South Africa, ANVISA Brazil. The company's robust product portfolio is spread over 6 major therapeutic/product areas encompassing Antibiotics, Anti-Retrovirals, CVS, CNS, Gastroenterologicals, and Anti-Allergics.
Five reasons to stay invested in aurobindo pharma
- For the first quarter ended 30th June 2009, company registered a total operating income of Rs 852.8 crore, up 25% on a YoY.
- In Q1 FY 2009-10, it had 8 ANDA filings in USA, taking the total cumulative filings to155. It also had 13 Dossier filings in Europe in Q1 FY 2009-10 , taking the total cumulative filings to 677.
- Acquired Hyderabad-based Trident Life Sciences for about Rs.134 crore.
- This acquisition will give Aurobindo an opportunity to enter the injectables business as Trident is building a liquid injectables facility in Medak, Hyderabad,
- Aurobindo has acquired quite a few approvals for its drugs from USFDA as well as Switzerland.